Video not loading?
Load time can take between a few seconds to a minute depending on your connection speed. If you're getting a pop-up window, the clip will begin auto-playing shortly.
If you're not seeing a pop-up window at all after clicking on the video content, you'll need to enable your browser to accept pop-up windows.
Internet Explorer (IE) directions
- Open IE.
- On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- In the Address of Web site to allow box, type http://www.clarkhoward.com and then click Add.
- Open Firefox.
- On the Tools menu, click Options and then select Content. From there, you can do the following things:
- Block pop-up windows: Deselect this option to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- If you choose to select the block pop-up windows option, hit the Exceptions button and type in http://www.clarkhoward.com and click Allow.