Follow Clark Smart Travel pages for the latest news
International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- Follow these 5 steps to prevent a hotel bed bug attack
- Travel alert: Why you should take a picture of your hotel room
- Cheap flights: 3 ways Delta’s basic economy fare still beats Spirit
- American Air is bringing back free meals in economy!
- This handy car seat can make traveling with kids a whole lot easier (and save you money!)
- Basic economy fares: Are the savings worth the hassle?
- Google’s Waze app is giving you a cheaper way to get around town
- The Magic Kingdom raises the cost of admission again!
- Watch out for this JetBlue scam on Facebook
- 5 of Clark Howard's most extreme frugal hacks
- Delta is bringing back free meals in coach! Here's the new menu
- Self-flying drone taxis may take flight by this summer
- 5 annoying hotel fees you should never pay
- TSA PreCheck vs. Global Entry vs. Clear: Which is best for you?
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Cheap travel season is here. Find a deal.
- How to use Google Maps overseas with no data usage
- Get a better deal on your next car rental
- Hotel chains launch direct booking site that could save you money
- Minimize your risk with AirBnb and VRBO
- Why you should take all your vacation time—and how to do it cheaply
- Google Translate gets amped up with new offline features
- Beat the wait in airport security lines
- Summer travelers: Why you should check your passport now
- This new travel site could save you up to $600 on your next flight
- Save money and stress on your next flight with these tips
- Unexpected charges on your hotel bill
- The best months for finding bargain airfares
- Cut that airline cancellation fee to $19