Follow Clark Smart Travel pages for the latest news
International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- New airline regulations will require refunds for delayed luggage
- Google Flights new feature can save you big bucks on airfare
- Read the fine print on your travel insurance!
- 10 ways to survive holiday travel
- This new travel pillow will help you sleep on a plane
- #1 factor that determines how people choose a hotel
- The #1 rule of cheap travel
- Want the lowest holiday airfares? Book by these dates!
- Discount airline announces 'child-free' zones
- Guaranteed way to upgrade your flying experience for less than $10
- Hotel industry's partner website can save you money on bookings
- Have $200,000? You could fly to Mars
- If you work at this company you'll get paid $2,000 to go on vacation
- 5 ways being an Airbnb host can cost you money
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Cheap travel season is here. Find a deal.
- How to use Google Maps overseas with no data usage
- Get a better deal on your next car rental
- Hotel chains launch direct booking site that could save you money
- Minimize your risk with AirBnb and VRBO
- Why you should take all your vacation time—and how to do it cheaply
- Google Translate gets amped up with new offline features
- Beat the wait in airport security lines
- Summer travelers: Why you should check your passport now
- This new travel site could save you up to $600 on your next flight
- Save money and stress on your next flight with these tips
- Unexpected charges on your hotel bill
- The best months for finding bargain airfares
- Cut that airline cancellation fee to $19