Follow Clark Smart Travel pages for the latest news
International Travel Tips: Money, Mobile & Booking
In this Overseas Travel guide, you'll learn how to use cell phone, mobile, and wifi overseas; the best ways to exchange and handle money; and I'll give you my tips for finding great deals on accommodations.
Clark's Recent Travel Advice
- 15 tips and apps to make your travels cheaper and easier
- Flying for the holidays? Your credit card could get you a free Uber ride home
- 8 ways to save major money on vacation lodging
- Follow these 5 rules before reclining your airplane seat
- There's now an even cheaper way to fly
- Use this packing trick to avoid a checked bag fee
- 18 things you forget on your packing list for vacation
- U.S. passport changes coming: What you need to know
- The best and worst airports in America are...
- Thanksgiving travel forecast: Thousands more to pack airports
- 4 easy ways to achieve vacation-level relaxation without traveling
- How to protect your frequent flyer miles
- Best deals to look out for this fall!
- America's favorite airline is...
Recent Video Tips: Travel
- Cheap travel season is here. Find a deal.
- How to use Google Maps overseas with no data usage
- Get a better deal on your next car rental
- Hotel chains launch direct booking site that could save you money
- Minimize your risk with AirBnb and VRBO
- Why you should take all your vacation time—and how to do it cheaply
- Google Translate gets amped up with new offline features
- Beat the wait in airport security lines
- Summer travelers: Why you should check your passport now
- This new travel site could save you up to $600 on your next flight
- Save money and stress on your next flight with these tips
- Unexpected charges on your hotel bill
- The best months for finding bargain airfares
- Cut that airline cancellation fee to $19