I know whenever I talk about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare), it is a political fault line in the country. Even though I have views that differ from the law of the land, it is my duty and responsibility to explain how it works and how you would actually buy health coverage under the law.
Let me preface this by saying that I am not a cheerleader or apologist for the new health care law. My goal is simply to explain how it works and how you as an individual or small business will purchase health insurance. To that end, I will stay out of the political fray and act as a referee—clarifying the rules as they unfold and explaining how they apply to you and your situation.
- Who will be impacted by Obamacare?
- What are the health care exchanges?
- What if you need help paying for health coverage?
- Save money on Medicare prescriptions
- Which health insurance plan is right for you?