Clark's 2016 Christmas Kids Gift Drive
2016 will be our 26th year collecting toys and gifts for foster kids across Georgia!
Every Christmas, Clark Howard and News/Talk WSB join with the Georgia Department of Family and Children's Services to provide gifts for the foster kids all across Georgia. Whether you give in person or donate online, your generosity shows them that someone really cares, a gift that truly lasts a lifetime.
Special thanks to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul for their invaluable help in coordinating this year's effort.
How to volunteer
To register to volunteer for Clark's Christmas Kids, fill out an application here.
If you would like to donate online, you can do so here.
Atlanta locations hosting this year's toy drive
Here is a list of Walmart locations that will be hosting this year's Christmas Kids Toy drive:
- Thursday, December 1: 2-7 p.m.; Mansell Rd - 970 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076
- Friday, December 2: 2-7 p.m.; Ashford Dunwoody - 4725 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30338
- Saturday, December 3: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Johnson ferry 3100 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA 30062
- Saturday, December 3: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Peachtree City (2717 GA-54, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Friday, December 9: 2-7 p.m.; Windward Pkwy - 5200 Windward Parkway, Milton, GA 30006
- Saturday, December 10: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Pleasant Hill - 2635 Pleasant Hill Rd, Duluth, GA, 30096
- Saturday, December 10: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Cumming - 1500 Market Place Blvd, Cumming, GA 30041
- Sunday, December 11: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Cobb Pkwy - 210 South Cobb Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060
- Sunday, December 11: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Lawrenceville - 4004 Lawrenceville Highway NW, Lilburn, GA 30047
How you helped the children last year:
About the Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St.Vincent de Paul (or "Vincentians" ) are men and women who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need. We are young and old. Our members come in every shade of skin color. Some of us are wealthy, some are financially poor, but all of us are blessed with an awareness that our blessings (time, talent or treasure) are to be shared with our brothers and sisters in need.